Meadowland terrapin that blends in like a chameleon in the lush, vibrant landscape. Surreal shades of green, orange, and yellow stand out against the deep pine green foliage. Maria Jimenez's most elaborate work, this medium-sized masterpiece doesn't skimp on detail.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one piece carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 4" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.