Tangerine checkered shirt and brick tan pants define this musical toucan in hip and cool clarity. The Xuana family selectively produce some of the most highly original musicians in Oaxacan Art. Uncanny color scheme combinations and equally skilled shaping to match. The combination of the bright tangerine checkered shirt and the classic brick tan pants showcases the toucan's musical flair. The Xuana family's dedication to producing original musicians is unmatched in terms of quality and craftsmanship.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 4" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.