Spectacular, clay-hued steed adorned with spinning suns, starbursts, and comets. Vibrant greens and reds bring depth to its vivid pigmentation. Classic xtle rope tail finishes the work of the oldest San Martin artisans.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with a tail made from rope fiber
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3 1/2" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.