Statuesque earthy red horse decorated with orbiting suns, starbursts, and comets. Sharply contrasting greens and reds add highlights throughout it's multi-layer coloration. Ixtle rope tail adds an authentic touch to the oldest Angeles artists in San Martin.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with a tail made from rope fiber
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3 1/2" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.