A single piece of copal wood wow piece and then some. Elegant polished composition that astonishes at ever angle this conejo is viewed at. One of very favorites received here at the gallery. This special hand-crafted piece will bring an air of sophistication and luxury to any space - perfect for discerning connoisseurs and collectors of fine art.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 4" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.