Guardian lions, mythical, lion-like creatures seen across a breath of art forms. As they symbolize prosperity, success, and guardianship, they're full of meaning.
Combined with the alebrije spirit animal this makes for the perfect fusion of Western and Eastern mythologies. Top tier work in the large scale size.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving Chiseled from a Single block of wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Highest Tier Carving
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 5" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.