Toltecs were wondering shape changers, known in the time of the Maya. This one chooses a tiger personae! Artistic mastery of shaping and refining human figurines fused with supernatural transformation.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Removable Spear
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 4" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.