Sometimes we would just like to shed our modern day personae and becom tiger man nahual with a spear! One of the strangest themed creations by one of the arts most imaginative minds with the ability to make it by hand. A perfect figurine so perfect you forget is carved out of wood.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Removable Spear
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 4" wide (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.