This striking songbird features sun-hued accents, punctuated with an array of intricate, hued feather patterns in blue, purple, green, and orange. The Zapotec-themed geometry is expertly painted with precise detail and carved from a single piece by a husband-and-wife team, making this a medium-sized masterpiece.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 6" deep x 4" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.