Checkered shirt musical toucan in hip and cool clarity. The Xuana family selectively produce some of the most highly sought after musicians in Oaxacan Art. Impeccably shaped and sanded. Uncanny color scheme combinations. Justo the brother of Abad is a legend in Festivos. Both aging artists are seen less and less signing the pieces in their celebrated family of artists.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 4" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.