This medium-sized, copper-colored musical diablo is impeccably crafted, with remarkable color schemes and finely-shaped details. Martin the son of Justo, a renowned creator of festival figurines, is the artist behind the Trompeta Del Demonio. These festival favorites are larger and heavier than their predecessors.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 5" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.