Strikingly bold Black, Blue, and Green Musical Trumpeter Frog figurines designed by artist Justo Martin's son are perfect for showcasing solo and in arranged groups. Outstanding hues and intricate detail bring each figure to life and these new gallery pieces are notably larger and weighty compared to prior festival models.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.