This Zapotec-Navajo-inspired elephant figurine is an impressive hand-painted example of the best craftsmanship available. Its majestic composition and exquisite detail make it stand out among many similar works.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Top Tier Quality Piece
• Floral Tapestry Brush Artistry
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Navajo Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 6" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.