The focal point toucan perched atop a tuba stupefies onlookers in band-like ensembles of medium-large proportions. Unconventional and unparalleled, Martin Melchor has crafted a menagerie of musical prodigies in the medium sculpture range for over forty years. An amalgamation of delectable hues and an enchanting simplicity of expression, his works are groundbreaking and evoke classicism in a timeless fashion.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with tuba
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9 1/2" tall x 6" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.