Musical Turtle drummer keeps the beat at the village festival. Martin is the inventor of the finest festival figurines celebrated in many publications on Mexico's Folk Art. His works have gradually evolved over a 40+ year time span and highly sought out collectors pieces. This musician is pictured with photos of it's early ancestors and they both exude humor, personality, and soul.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with removable drum
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 5" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.