Vibrant color complexities of oranges, purples, reds, yellows, greens and glimmering metallic hues energize this singular piece of copal-carved gallo. Yesenia's works are the most finely detailed in the renowned village of Arrazola.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Artistry
Dimensions 6 1/2" tall x 4 1/2" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.