Sporting horns like a boss, Uaxatun shines like a diamond in shimmery silver, blazing blue, handsome maroon, and gleaming orange. Yesenia, an Arrazola-native artisan of the highest caliber, worked her magic to craft this piece with perfect precision and finesse.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail and Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 5" tall x 5" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.