The big-daddy drum kicks off the fiesta! From Cinco de Mayo to Day of the Dead, this party-starter of the hereafter performs on cue. A supremely excellent folk art statuette that totally embodies the grand tradition of Oaxacan woodworking - its bone-white La Union skeletons are distinctive and have some serious decorative swag.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with Attached Instrument
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.