Tomb Priest explores time-honored crypts illuminated by a glowing candle. Boasting an incredibly crafted construction, the apparel features an authentic texture effect. Avelino's venerated selection of Day of Dead Festivos captivates through its remarkable attention to detail and ever changing moods.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with removeable candle
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.