The striking red and yellow hues of this gato are delightfully eye-catching and warm. Its mix of patterns is cleverly considered and ordered. Geoglyphs mingle with blooming flowers to create a marvellous, one-of-a-kind piece. Perfectly sized for either a medium or larger collection, this benevolent beauty will surely make a statement! Collectors, this unique cat is a must-have!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• All in one carving no removable pieces
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from aguacatillo wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Textured tactile relief painting style
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 6 1/2" deep (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.