Chameleon camouflaging in magenta, lemons, and cyan blues. Coiled tail, ridges along the back and under neck, bulbous eyes are some of the many nuances only a very few like this Arrazola master are able to make. This truly one-of-a-kind figurine is bound to give life to any space, no matter what color or style you've got going on. Bring a splash of flair and color to your living room and your guests will be amazed!
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" L x 3" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.