Abad Xuana's artistic works are impeccable and have served as a source of motivation for numerous novice creators in Oaxaca. His best-known creations, seen in various journals, are his nahual mermaids, a zoomorphic hybrid of cat and mermaid musician that highlights his preferred choice of hue and unusual forms seen throughout his groundbreaking repertoire of extraordinary beings throughout the years.
Euphonious Nahual is a symbol of Abad Xuana's calling as an artistic visionary, capturing the intricate details of his works in a breathtakingly lifelike figure. Show your admiration for Abad Xuana and his brilliant artistry with your very own Euphonious Nahual.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Instruments
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 6 1/2" tall (large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.