An exquisite statue of the heavenly pig, adorned with intricate details of alpine scenery and creeks. This porcelain sculpture is a testament to Avelino's skill and expertise. Its delicate features and attention to detail render it a timeless classic of the 21st century.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" tall x 7" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.