Lost in the desert camel with flexuous posturing and dynamic form. Purple ears, green eyes, and fanciful expression. Attitudinized with an inquisitive smile this is a copal wood sculpture that has it all as a standalone composition. This is a very polished and refined large sized piece at an excellent price.
• Carved by Hand and Conscientiously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Body Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x x 6" wide 6" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.