Wintergreen blue rabbit highlighted with lush purples, cool hues, and orange accents. Endearing eyes, cheeks, and long broad ears. This is an impeccably refined copal carving by Jose Olivera. A senior Oaxacan artist who's pristine pieces have a distinctive weightiness and distinct feel to them.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable ears and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.