Endearing profile brawny bubble dot black walrus. Gil Santiago's creations have a look belonging in a children's book with amicable half moon eyes. He's the son of the famous Miguel Santiago long considered Arrazola's best. Gil's works with the harder to carve denser pieces of copal for extra strength and rigidity. One of our most difficult to obtain artists.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Tirelessly and Tastefully Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• All in One Carving from Dense Copal
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 4 1/2" wide (medium-large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.