Evocative color rich jazzy zebra. In a world of black and white zebras Zeny set's his a part with an abundance of color. Flowing golden tail of yarn fabric are one of the many thoughtful touches that add to it's accomplished form.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 7" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.