A masterpiece of exquisite geometry and masterful painting grace this Zapotal Ram. Griselda is the artist of the beautiful Borrega, and Lauro the carver and polisher, crafting a glassy finish of perfect detail and composition. A piece of the highest caliber.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with removable ears and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 5" deep x 7 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.