Captivatingly crafted Zebra Drummer is simply spectacular - from its ears to its toe! Inocencio Vasquez is a renowned celebratory artist with a penchant for impeccable execution; he's constantly pushing boundaries with his ever-evolving, inventive creations.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one single piece carving with attached instruments
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.