Two-toned Zebra is the model student, capable of blending in seamlessly. The studying animalitos are a unique creation of Justo Xuana's family. We were fortunate to have Justo himself craft several variations.
Every one of them is truly remarkable and made worth the wait to get them in our gallery. An exceptional three-piece carving, Book, body, and chair, all carved separately.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Diligently Painted by Hand
• Three Piece Carving, Chair, Book, Figure
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Treasured Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Puritanically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.