Folklore in the Mixtec and Zapotec region talk about owls as guardians to the underworld. Surreal reds and oranges define this ember. Fire dancing eye catching brilliance of form and sharp color.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• 2 Wings separate from Body for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 11" wide x 6" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.