Deep in the ocean reef you may get a glimpse of a lustrous Sea Horse such as this . A particularly prepossessing standout work of art by Arrazola's most astute painters. Flowing form that combines the real with the surreal. Its intricate detail and sparkling colors draw attention from afar, creating an ethereal aura that seems to beckon all who pass by. Admire it from every angle and let its beauty entrance you.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with four removable fins
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions 4" tall x 8 1/2" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.