One of the largest size pigs in the collection and the most ornate. Flowers and sunny globes dance around purple moon rise images. Roberta's floral patterns mixed with radiating orbs are superb in this sculpture.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with a tail that removes for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
What we love about this piece: Roberta is the older sister of Jacobo Angeles and maintains the original style that the family evolved to the present day. The spirit of Oaxaca's feral pigs is celebrated with an iconography of nature.
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 4 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.