Margarito's expert hands craft a canary yellow rabbit with exquisite Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphics. His fluorography is luscious and his themes entwined. Details ablaze, surpassing most in Arrazola's painting style. Splendidly evolving Zapotec geometric masterminds!
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 7" L x 4 1/2" tall (medium-large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.