Night themed skeleton coyote musician full of personality and charm. Uncanny color scheme combinations and matched with carved ribs and spine. The expressive design stands out and adds a unique touch to any living space. Crafted with care and attention to detail, it's the perfect way to add a bit of personality to any room.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Instruments Glued In
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.