Celebrating the cycle of life and death, this delightfully earthy terra cotta sculpture depicts a Day of the Dead dog in a cobalt-tinged silhouette, forever obedient even in death.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Ears and Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 12" L x 5 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.