Superb Standalone Esquelito Coyote musician also looks great in duo's and trios. Uncanny color scheme combinations and equally skilled shaping to match. Martin the son of Justo is a legend in festival figurines. These amazing instruments have a sound that's music to your ears, and they'll look statuesque on your shelf. Let Martin and Justo be your muse and get ready to jam!
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Instruments Glued In
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.