Radiating style and elegance, Skeleton Coyote Musician Justo is renowned for his festival figurines. Marvel at the unique color schemes and finely-crafted rib and spine details. Guiro Azul Coyote Esquelito offers an unbeatable price for luxury folk art normally found in the most esteemed southwestern stores and Mexico's most upscale galleries.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Instruments Glued In
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.