The Latin American relation to the Gnome is the Duende; grumpier than typical Gnomes, they are known to inhabit walls and even trim children's toenails in Oaxaca! Avelino's exquisite, individually sculpted figurine epitomizes museum-level finesse - it's a marvelous stand-alone masterpiece.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carved Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 tall x 4" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.