Martin's legendary turtle drummer has been the beat of the village festival for decades. His fan-favorite figurines have been featured in numerous Mexican Folk Art magazines and have transformed over the years into true collector's items. Photographed alongside its earlier incarnations, this musical maestro oozes humor, personality, and soul!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with removable drum
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 5" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.