Arrazola has been known for decades as the place for gravity defying wall clinging lizards. This large aqua, indigo, gold, and red reptile by Rocio is complete perfection. Considerable size with stacking coiled tail abounding in labyrinthine markings. Our largest.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork
Dimensions 7" L x 10" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.