Swallowtail butterfly of the Sierra Madre. Raul and Viviana have their own unique look within the pantheon of Blas family creations and their insect pieces are some of the most complex.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Oaxacan Carving made from alpine Ocote wood
• Multi-Piece carving Removable Wings, Legs, Antennae
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 7" wide x 7 1/2" tall (Medium- Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.