Dense wood weighty moose with wide palmate antlers and all around large and cleanly detailed. Chukotka moose are the largest of their species and this is the finest and largest one we've yet had in the gallery. Arial's pieces have a superb porcelain finish. This is the last piece we've received before the artist ceased production.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• All in one carving Removable Antlers and Ears
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Copal Wood
• Originating from Arial Playas studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Minimalist Bauhaus Ovoid Black and White Style
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 7 1/2" tall
the moose & raccoon arrived
they exceeded our expectations
i would highly recommend Wahakaa as a source for Oaxacan art.
Thank you !